The purpose of these trainings; It provides managers at the middle and upper levels of the business organization with the opportunity to realize the aspects of their current managerial approaches and practices that they need to evaluate and improve. At the same time, they will be introduced to the concept of leadership and will enable them to develop themselves as managers with leadership competence. In this way, the training program aims to train the executive staff who will produce original solutions, develop and implement models in today's competitive environment.
Today, it is not realistic to see management as one of the business functions. Management today encompasses all business functions and business processes, and the management process is not static but dynamic and rational.
All the skills that can result in planning, organization and control in order to achieve the goals that people set as common goals, to create environments in which individuals are in cooperation and coordination, and to perform their work with the highest efficiency in the shortest possible time are within the scope of the concept of management.
A leader is a person who creates an impact with strong communication, aiming to meet the needs of his team and their individual needs. Leader; should be able to see the future, be open to change, follow innovations and apply them to the business, motivate them to use the potential of the team they lead by creating commitment to the business and their duties, and lead them to create new ideas.
We offer training topics that will develop and support your effective management and leadership skills with new approaches.
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Leadership and Motivation
- Leadership and Coaching
- Leadership and Effective Management Skills
- Efficiency Transfer-Delegation and Control in Management
- Effective Management Relationship with Generation Y
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Techniques
- Persuasion and Negotiation Techniques
- Effective Feedback
- Teamwork and Motivation
- Dealing with Difficult People and Difficult Situations
- Effective Management of Conflicts
- Training of trainers
- Mid-Level Management and Team Building for the Blue Collar
- Coaching Skills for Management
- Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt
- Institutionalization in Family Businesses
- Mentoring Skills for Managers