Personal development trainings are trainings aimed at improving the qualifications, knowledge, skills and behaviors of the individual.
As the qualities of the individual improve, their communication and interaction with their environment also improves with these trainings. Organizations that are constantly learning know that the workforce is the most valuable resource, and they are increasing the importance they attach to it day by day.
While making career plans, it is an undoubted fact in our age to support innovations and development in the field of specialization with continuous learning.
Personal development trainings increase the self-confidence of the personnel, which, in addition to being more efficient and effective both in social life and in the institution where they work, also supports job satisfaction and motivation.
The main purpose of such trainings is to enable individuals and employees to be happier, to gain more effective decision-making skills by thinking analytically and rationally, and to develop their expertise and themselves socio-culturally.
Personal development programs / trainings are possible when individuals live happier and more productively, and overcome the obstacles that affect their performance. Personal development programs aim to enable employees to reveal their creative potential by focusing on their strengths and abilities that are open to development.
- Body Language
- Success and Motivation
- Effective Management of Conflicts
- The Art of Diction and Oratory
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Effective Time Management
- Effective Communication and Empathy
- Golden Points in Effective Communication
- Effective Presentation Techniques
- Advanced MS Office Trainings
- Professionalism in Business Life
- Coaching Skills Training
- Coaching and Coaching Relations
- Corporate Communication and Body Language
- Institutionalization and Brand
- Leadership, Persuasion and Confidence
- Vocational Trainings
- Self Confidence Development Training
- Personal Image in Professional Life
- Rules of Protocol, Etiquette and Courtesy
- Report Writing and Preparation Techniques (Technical and Style)
- Social Communication and Anger Management
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Team and Executive Coaching
- Basic Communication Skills
- Basic MS Office Trainings
- Meeting Management
- Public Speaking Training
- Senior Management and Performance Coaching
- Written Communication Skills